- Rotary dryer
- The three-cylinder dryer
- Fly ash dryer
- Micro powder dryer
- Coal slime dryer
- Slag dryer
- Lignite dryer
- Sand dryer
- Rotary kiln
- Rotary Kiln
- Heavy oil burner
- Light oil burner
- Gas Burner
- Multi-fuel burner
- Dust Collector
- Cyclone Dust collector
- Single pulse dust collector
- Plenum-pulse bag filter
- Other Products
- Belt conveyor
- Bucket Elevator
Micro powder dryer
Micro powder dryer is special dryer developed by our company for ultra-fine powders. It is more environmental protection, energy conservation, less pollution, and low loss, etc.
Micro powder dryer structure
1. After the micro powder is dried, the lowest product moisture could be 0.1%.
2. Dryer uses continuous drying to improve the production efficiency.
3. It reduce micro dust consumption effectively and material waste and loss.
4. Save the cost effectively. Compared with the traditional micro powder dryer, it saves coast about 30%.
5. Short process, high heat efficiency, low energy consumption, small area, easy to operate, and good operating environment.
6. Dust removal efficient, solves the dust pollution problem effectively.
Micro powder dryer application
This dryer is applicable to dry the lime stone, gypsum, silicon carbide, activated carbon, graphite, ammonium perchlorate, glycine, lithium, nickel powder and other small specific gravity micro powder material. This equipment with high heat efficiency, low energy consumption, small area, simple configuration, convenient control, and good operating environment, is widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, pesticide, food, feed, agricultural products processing industries drying operation.
|Model||Shell diameter(mm)||Shell length (mm)||Slope(°)||Rotary speed(r/min)||Weight(t)||Power(KW)||Volume(m3)|
- 2011-11-11Chinese Mining Industry is Bearing Tremendous Business Opportunities
- 2012-04-13the key to improve the production of rotary dryer
- 2012-08-09We share the five Ways to increase the output rate of Rotary Drum Dryer
- 2012-01-18Happy New Year!
- 2012-06-28Making the energy transformation of rotary dryer to improve the production of the dryer